FOTD: Smashbox In Bloom Eye Palette
I’ve done a day look using greys here and thought I’d do another one using its browns. The colours I used are from the middle 2 and the other 2 from far right.
Prime your face and your lids. I like to apply my eyeshadows after I’ve applied foundation all over my face, conceal some spots and then set with powder. I’d also dust some powder under my eyes, easier to ‘clean up’ in case there’s any fall out from the eyeshadows.
1) Dust an all over colour using top right shadow (white beige)
2) Apply (top row middle) the peach colour to inner half of the eye.
3) Apply (far right bottom) a warm brown to the outer half of the eye. Blend.
4) Apply (bottom row middle) a dark brown at the outer V area for more depth and blend.
5) Line your eyes using your favourite liner (I used a brown liner) and top it off with mascara.
6) Fill your brows and you’re done!
Also, I matched the neutral look with NARS Orgasm blush and Dior’s Beige Temptation (sorry, the line is discontinued).