Easy Step by Step Guide to Sultry Eyes with Dior Rose Charmeuse
I just featured the Dior Rose Charmeuse palette recently. Please feel free to check out the review and swatches. Today, I’d like to show you a very easy and simple evening look. It’s sultry and sexy and I used both my favourite shades from the palette. The 2 shades and caught my attention in the first place. Yup, it’s the hot pink and black combo. Hope you like it!
- Pat the hot pink all over your lids
- Use a small brush or a flat eyeliner brush to draw a V shape at the outer corner of your eyes using the black. Here, I use MAC214
- Blend out hard edges of the black, but make sure not to overdo it. It might make the pink look muddy
- Here, I use the MAC214 again, with the leftover black on my brush to smudge my lower lash line (outer half only)
- I used the hot pink to pat over my inner lids again, to the intensity I wanted. I also highlighted my brow bones
- Add lots of mascara and you’re done. You can always add black liner and false lashes to up the intensity but I wanted it to stay soft
I paired this look with Diorblush Tender Coral and soft pink lips (Dior Charmante). On my nails is Guerlain Lou-Ling. Here is the final look.
I hope you’ll give this simple look a try! I think it would be great for a sexy Valentine’s Day look too