Giveaway part deux: A Reward For Commenters [CLOSED]
2nd blog birthday so 2 giveaways? That seems to be auspicious, don’t you think? LOL! I have collected a few goodies, and I bought all these items with my own money. This giveaway is open INTERNATIONALLY and please make sure I can send the nail polish to you. I’ve heard of some mails being returned due to fragrances and nail polishes. Without much ado…
The gifts, as you can see, are:
- A limited edition blush from Kanebo Coffret D’or. I don’t know what it’s called, because I bought the blush pan and the case separately. I have discarded the blush box (yeah, smart).
- Eco Tools eye smudger brush which is great for the cream eye shadows I have here for you
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad To The Bronze and Bold Gold
- L’Oreal Infallible Eye shadow in Burning Black (a dark burgundy) to complement and contrast with the warm golds. Beautiful combination, I tell you
- Under eye concealer by Bourjois Bio Detox Organic
- Essie nail polish in Pretty Edgy because emerald is the Pantone colour of the year
I want to reward my genuine readers who are more vocal. I love comments and I appreciate the time you took to leave a note behind. So, the requirement for this giveaway is for subscribed readers (either via email or Bloglovin’) who have commented on my posts before today (giveaway posts excluded). In the comments below, just let me know which post you have commented on and you’re in. No tweets, no FB likes, purely for you guys who have been commenting. Love you to bits.
The giveaway ends 7 days from now and a winner will be selected randomly. Good luck and thank you again for your words of encouragement. They mean the whole world to me!