As with all my other looks, this can be done using any of your own eye shadows. Here, I am using only 2 colours from the Dior Bonne Etoile eye palette, and that is the centre shade (brown) and the bottom right shade (seafoam green / mint). The seafoam green can be easily replaced with the bottom left shade which is the darker teal. I have tried both, and they are just as gorgeous! Below is the step by step guide, super easy to follow!
1. Prep your lids with a primer or a brown cream base (optional) and pat the brown eye shadow over it. Blend out the edges.
2. Using a white pencil liner, smudge your lower lash line, only 3/4 way in. It’s easier to start from the outer corner of your eyes, pulling it inwards.
3. With a small smudge brush or a pencil brush, take the seafoam green / mint to layer on to the white base. I used white as a base so that the mint pops just a little bit more. You can always use a light green pencil if you have one.
4. Using a black liner, tightline the upper lash line, and also draw on the waterline of the upper lash line. Squeeze your eyes tight and the line will transfer onto the bottom lash line too. Notice I didn’t wing out the liner. I just kept it close to my eye shape.
5. Curl lashes and apply 2 coats of mascara on the top lashes, and just one coat on bottom lashes.
6. This is to show you that waterlining the top lash line gives you the illusion of thicker lashes.
7. Finish off with a touch of blush and lipstick and you’re done! I chose pink cheeks and lips in the photo below My eyes appear lighter brown because of the sun in my face.
Easy right? I think the seafoam green / mint adds a touch of playfulness to the look, and pairing the look with pink makes it girly, but not sickly sweet. Hope you enjoyed look number two! In case you missed the first one, click here. I should have another one for you, and it will be dramatic