Empties For June to August
I accumulated a lot of empty bottles the last 3 months. I even added some samples I used up, something I normally don’t do, but I wanted to tell you a little bit about them. I’ve reviewed some of them before, so I’ll put in the links accordingly
2. Mandom Cleansing Express – it’s an oil based eye makeup remover that does the job well. It’s affordable, widely available and doesn’t irritate my eyes. However, I still prefer my Biore
3. Batiste Dry Shampoo – I thank Sukie for bringing this back for me from the UK. There are many bottles where this came from! I love using it when my hair just feels icky from say, a hot lunch (translates to sweat!). I try not to use it too often for fear the powder blocks my hair follicles (does that happen? Anyone knows?).
4. Dior One Essential Mask – reviewed here. This is actually my second one. Not a splurge but a worthy investment.
5. Dior Diorsnow White Reveal Ultra Purifying Fluid samples – reviewed briefly here. Been loving the lightweight texture for hot days.
6. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair for eyes. This is the new one which I use before my regular eye cream. Review will be up later. Preview? Good stuff.
7. Estee Lauder Time Zone Eye Cream – it’s alright on its own, nothing spectacular, but so much better on top of number 6.
8. Clarins Instant Light Blush in Vitamin Pink – reviewed here. Should’ve bought a back up! Love this blush.
9. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser for Dark Circles (Fair) – I broke my Neutralizer so I was extra gentle with this one. However, the sponge applicator kept coming off, and it was getting dirty. I like the finish, hate the packaging, will NOT repurchase.
10. Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Spot Control Base UV – reviewed here. I thought it was good, and then when I used it after a break, I thought it was oily. Made it work by setting it with powder foundation and thought it was like a never ending funnel. Finally finished the sucker!!
11. Some sample sized macaras from Dior and Lunasol. Loved the Diorshow mascara, but the Lunasol one didn’t do anything for me.
And finally, I wanted to show you some pan!! It’s come to a point where the powder breaks off every time I swirl my brush in it. Is it annoying or do I just get irritated easily in the morning? I’ve decided to chuck them out to avoid negative chi early in the morning. I’m on to another powder I’ve been putting aside, so hopefully I’ll get some pan action from that one too.
Whew! Done! An impressive one this time round, eh? How about you? What have you used up or chucked out lately? Oh, I also downsized some makeup by giving them to my sister in law. I think she was happy… there were lots of stuff!