Now You See It, Now You Don’t – Empties Again!
Here’s another batch of products all used up to the last drop. I reviewed some of them so I’ll put up a link to the reviews, and for those I haven’t talked about before, I’ll briefly talk about what I feel about them. If you want a more in depth review, please let me know and I’ll see what I can do
- Dior Vernis 782 Silver Purple – this is my first ever Dior nail polish and it’s really old. The texture has become really thick and impossible to brush on smoothly, so it’s time to say goodbye. It’s a gorgeous vampy purple though.
- Gucci Envy Me EDT 30ml – this is a gift from a relative and my first fragrance emptied! My faves are my Gucci II and Chanel Mademoiselle, and at the rate I’m going, Gucci II might be gone soon!
- Lancome Softening Hydrating Toner Alcohol Free – this is a fuss free toner that soothes and hydrates my skin. It has a calming scent, and it leaves my skin soft and comfortable. This 400ml lasted me about 6 months of daily and nightly use.
- Bioderma Sebium H2O Micelle Solution for Combination or Oily Skin – some say this is not as good as Sensibio, and I have to say the only difference I feel is that this leaves a film of something on my skin. I feel better washing my face after using this to remove makeup while Sensibio felt comfortable.
- Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution for Sensitive Skin – reviewed here.
- Dior Diorsnow Anti-Spot Repairing Creme (night) – reviewed here
- Murad Resurgence Hydrating Toner – reviewed here
- Murad Pomegranate Cleanser (not pictured), review as above. My sister in law kept the empty bottle because of the foaming pump
- Murad Environmental Shield Advanced Active Radiance Serum 5ml x 2, review as above
- Biore Cleansing Oil-in-Cotton (10 sheets) – I don’t use cleansing wipes to remove makeup because I never used any good ones before. I find this one to be very effective, even in removing waterproof mascaras but I only use this to remove my makeup before I go to the gym. After I go home, before bed, I still cleanse my face all over again. Yeah, I’m very particular about having traces of makeup on my face before skincare. I’ve been going through a few of these, so I’ll be picking up the jumbo pack which is more cost effective.
- Shiseido Perfect UV Protector SPF 50 PA+++ – reviewed here
What have you used up lately? I think it’s great to see all these things go and looking back at all my empties post, it’s safe to say I don’t just buy and hoard (when it comes to skincare anyway). I do use all those things, so at least I’m not spending unnecessarily. LOL! If I sound like I’m justifying my skincare junkie habits, I am. Haha!
I have a few items I’m letting go, so do check out the blog sale