I Want, But Can’t, So I Shan’t
We all have a wishlist. God knows mine is a few pages long. I have bought some skincare and makeup recently, and after surveying my current stash, I can’t justify buying more. Here are a few things I really want, but darn it, I know I can’t have them. So, I created a board, just so I can drool all over my keyboard.
1. Look at that Tom Ford brush set. If only it wasn’t so blardy expensive.
2. I don’t know why I want a bronzer because I hardly use them, but so pretty! It’s Guerlain Holiday btw.
3. Sunday Riley Breathable Tinted Primer. Heard it from Lisa Eldridge and I swear that woman makes me want everything.
4. Tom Ford Crimson Noir just because. No logical explanation why I’d need another lipstick.
5. Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm because I’ve read so much about it, and it’s supposed to be good for the skin. One day, I WILL scratch this off my list.
6. RMS Living Luminizer for the most believable glow, because you know, I like to fake it.
There you go, a few things I know I shouldn’t have, and for once, I won’t buy them on impulse. For now.